Prolonging temporary residence permit in Ukraine
If foreigner wants to work in Ukraine, it is necessary to go through a prescribed procedure which will allow him to stay in the country for a long period. How to prolong your temporary residence period in Ukraine?
Prolonging temporary residence permit
If a person is not a resident or citizen of the country, he/she cannot just stay here if there is no necessity. There are several purposes for extending residence period on territory of Ukraine:
- the requirements of doctors – pregnancy, surgeon, hospitaliation;
- confirming respectable purpose for extension residence.
If a person is not a resident or citizen of the country, it does not just stay in its territory. For this, too, need drives regulated by law:
- the requirements of doctors – birth, nursing, long-term treatment;
- forced stay – illness, technical failure, difficulty with luggage;
- providing valid reason for which has not been issued a residence permit or extension of stay.
However, this procedure also requires documentary evidence and forming packet data on a person.
Documents for the extension of the stay of foreigners
For foreigners who plan to stay in our country, the government presents the following list of documents necessary to prepare for registration:
- national passport, valid for at least three months after the expiration date of the requested visa and having at least 2 blank visa designated pages;
- photos – recent, passport-sized;
- registration fee payment;
- evidence of financial security for the period of stay in Ukraine;
Working with us, you will get professional services for reasonable price.