Residence permit in Ukraine for citizens of Turkey
Foreigners in Ukraine have an ability to stay in Ukraine within 90 days. If a person is going to exceed this period, then there is a need to get a residence permit.
Residence permit in Ukraine for Turkish citizens
This permit is issued by State Migration Office in the way prescribed by law. According to established rules, there are several purposes for obtaining a residence permit:
- Family reunion;
- International technical assistance;
- Religious Mission;
- Branch of foreign company;
- Branch of foreign non-governmental organization;
- Cultural and Sport Exchange, Volunteer;
- Branch of foreign bank
How to obtain a residence permit in Ukraine by citizens of Turkey To get residence permit in Ukraine you must submit list of documents. What you need to first?
- national Turkish passport, valid for at least three months after the expiration date of the requested visa and having at least 2 blank visa designated pages;
- visa Application form filled personally;
- 2 photos – recent, passport-sized;
- valid medical insurance;
- fee payment receipts.
Of course, we should not forget that in some cases the Migration Authorities may reject your application to obtain residence permit. To avoid such a situation, it is important to prepare your application in the way prescribed migration law. In this situation it is necessary to use the services of professionals to help quickly achieve excellent results. If you have any questions about this, ask for professional advice.